Help / Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are the owner of, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, then please provide the following information to our Designated Agent (contact information below):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, then please provide the following information to our Designated Agent (contact information below):
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number (and e-mail address if possible), and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which MaslowSchmaslow may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
If a counter-notice is received, we will send a copy of the counter-notice to the person who provided the original notice and inform that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. We will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless our Designated Agent first receives notice that the person who provided the original notice has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the person who posted the material from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our system or network.
PO Box 884
Menlo Park, CA 94026